|Tecnical Name -|| Myclobutanil 10 % WP|
|Chemical Group -||Systemic Fungicide|
|Mode of Action -|
• Systhane inhibits the ergosterol biosynthesis (steroid demethylation inhibitor)
• It controls the target fungi by inhibiting synthesis of sterols in fungus thus affecting their normal growth.
|Target Pest -|
Systhane gives control of Apple scab, Grape powdery mildew and dieback, leaf spots and powdery mildew of Chillies.
Colletotricum capsici, Powdery Mildew (Leveillula taurica), Leaf Spot, Alternaria (Alternaria spp.) , Powdery Mildew (Uncinula necator) , Leaf Spot, Cercospora (Cercospora spp.), Scab (Venturia inaequalis), Plasmopara viticola
|Crop -||Major Crops - Apple, Grape, Pepper, etc.|
40 Gm / 10 Liter for Apple Tree.
40 Gm / Ha for other Crops.
|Key Benefits -||Fungicide which is most economical, safe and effective fungicide.|
• Systhane has the active ingredient, myclobutanil, which belongs to the triazole group of compounds
• Its xylem mobile which makes it move from treated tissue into new growth, protects foliage and new growth between applications.
• It has systemic action and excellent vapor activity.
• It has one hour of rainfastness which means it’s resistant to wash off by rain or irrigation water when applied 1hour before rainfall.
• It is registered for the control of powdery mildew in grape, scab in apple and powdery mildew, leaf spots and die back in chilli.
SYSTHANE - Myclobutanil 10 % WP - 500 GM
- Brand: DOW AGRO SCIENCES INDIA PVT LTD.
- Product Code: P-183
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: SYSTHANE Myclobutanil, Apple scab, Grape powdery mildew and dieback, leaf spots and powdery mildew of Chillies.